Wednesday 26 April 2023

Stripes

 

I go through periods of time where I don't necessarily have any words for my pages. During those times I don't stop journalling, I just play with colour and pattern and don't force it. This time I grabbed a piece of foam that my husband gave me that had been used to hold a bunch of fishing line. It has a row of notches cut in each end and makes great stripes. Of course, once I'd started it was difficult to hold back, so this page has lots of different coloured stripes on it as I dragged the foam through any new bit of paint I added :) That new purple turned up as well.

Don't stop playing, even if there are no words and your pages aren't speaking to you. There is always something new to learn and enjoy. 





3 comments:

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.