Friday 3 January 2014

Word for the year


It has taken a while to find a word for the year, but after a lot of thought, stretch seems to be it.

I've spent time waiting, and time dreaming, and now it seems to be the time to stretch, step out of my comfort zone, and reach for the dreams.


Maybe I'll find that what feels like something solid standing in my way is merely bubbles.


I can let the fear stay forever solid in my mind and never move forward.

Or I can stretch out and reach through it, moving beyond what I think I can do…

…and flourish.

What's your word for 2014?


6 comments:

  1. Really nice page design and color scheme. Eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page - great colors. I have not yet decided on my word for the year. Last year was "true", but like you I am feeling something more active.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful journal page, Tracy!
    I'm thinking on having a word for the year but haven't decided yet. But the decision will be made soon. I already have some words in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you! Lovely page, I really like the bubbles and Stretch sounds like a good word. I'm choosing a word for the first time this year and its JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! I like how you made the word "stretch" seem to stretch across the page. I am thinking about doing One Little Word this year. I'm fairly sure what it will be, but still thinking on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS! So glad you uploaded it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.