Monday 20 June 2022

5 minutes

 

Even five minutes counts - it all adds up over time.

Too often we say we haven't got enough time to do such and such a thing, but if it's something that can be done in small parcels, even five minutes counts. And when we talk about giving time to others, taking that five minutes to send a message to touch base with someone is definitely worth it. It counts. You know it does, because you've felt the benefit when you've been on the receiving end.

What will you do with all the five minute parcels of time you have between things today?


2 comments:

  1. I love this Tracy - I've been thinking a great deal about time and how I spend it recently, and this one really speaks to me. Thanks again, as always, for the great reminder about what counts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess as we get older time becomes more pressing :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.