Friday 24 June 2022

Working in series

 


So I've been working on a series of five pieces using the same palette (black, white, ochre, magenta, and cerulean). They're in various stages of creation with a couple possibly finished and another couple in the early stages - I'll let you guess which are where! 

No-one can say they're not colourful :)

If the technology works properly, there should be a video above. If not, there are stills below:



Sorry for the wonky photos - I had to prop the canvases on the floor so I was at a funny angle in my crowded studio. Here they are individually:







1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to see your work like this, Tracy - I'm loving the colour combination and the way they all work together. The series is progressing beautifully. As for finished vs. incomplete, as an artist I can't say I've ever completed a piece. They seem to keep evolving over years. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.