Tuesday 12 February 2013

A book on love


Today I finally completed a book on love that I started a while ago. It's made from an old library book. The heart on the cover has sand mixed in to the paint as you might be able to see from the close-up below. 


family love
unrequited love
how do I love thee? 
my love is like a red, red rose
love at first sight
many waters cannot quench love (there is a cut-out on the right-hand
 page that shows through on the next layout)
'til death us do part
love of stuff
greater love... 
Song of Solomon
all hearts and flowers
true love
marriage
a many splendoured thing
index

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, I have just nominated you for the Liebster Award, have a look at my blog today to see what it is all about. BJ

    Super Love book must have taken ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love book. Just in time for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book!! I have a couple of books set aside to do this with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.