Wednesday 13 February 2013

Award nominations!


Oh my goodness, I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you to BJ for thinking of me :)

About the Award 
This award was designed to be a blog award in the "pay it forward" fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to 5 blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.

Rules for Acceptance
Thanks the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
Post the award on your blog.
Give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers.
Leave a comment on their blog letting them know you have given them this awesome award.

Pay It Forward
Here are the 5 blogs that I think are worth a visit.

Liz    Danielle     Kooky   Boo   Janet

P.S. I should add that this award is to promote blogs that you enjoy. There is no award ceremony or anything like that. If you've been nominated you can choose to join in the fun and send people to blogs you enjoy and that they might too. Or you can choose to ignore it. Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.